In public markets, our winter reporting period saw a 3.3% gain in the FOCUS Enterprise-Focused Telecom Technology Index (EFTTI). While certainly a solid performance, the sector’s performance did lag the broader markets by a wide margin as the S&P 500 gained 7.2% and the NASDAQ gained 8.2% over the corresponding time period. However, the EFTTI …
- Major Q4 2016 Deals in the GAD Sector
- Performance: S&P 500 vs. GAD Government Sector Q4 2016
- Aerospace Sector Q4 2016
- Defense Sector Q4 2016
- M&A Activity in the GAD Sector
- Selected GAD Transactions Q4 2016
- Recent FOCUS GAD Transactions
- FOCUS GAD Team
- Employ a proven transaction methodology which delivers results
- Devote senior C-level resources with operating expertise in the IT sector who advise CEOs and boards
- Deliver precise, comprehensive research to close transactions, deploying a team of professionals dedicated to producing results
- Leverage years of experience in the middle market to maximize opportunities for successful transactions
- Have a national presence with global reach—regional of ces ensure that all clients receive personalized service throughout every phase of a transaction
- Offer strategic advisory services that enhance shareholder value
In public markets, the Communications Service Provider Index (CSPI) posted a solid three-month gain of 3.4% for our winter reporting period. This gain was roughly in line with the 3.3% gain in the S&P 500 and higher than the 1.3% gain in the NASDAQ over the corresponding time period.
The FOCUS Healthcare and Life Sciences Group brings readers key insights into the healthcare and life sciences investment market from the point of view of FOCUS partners and senior advisors. The new FOCUS Healthcare and Life Sciences Report includes:
- The Doctor’s House Call: What’s Old is New and Innovative
- Performance: S&P 500 vs. Public Medical
Once again in public markets, the FOCUS Telecom Business Services Index (TBSI) had a strong performance in our three-month reporting period. The TBSI was up 9.2% for the period, handily outpacing the 3.3% gain in the S&P 500 and the 1.3% gain in the NASDAQ.
In public markets, the FOCUS Carrier-Focused Telecom Technology Index (CFTTI) had a rough go of it in our Winter reporting period, dropping 6.2% in the past three months. This poor performance was in spite of a solid market backdrop, as both the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ were in positive territory for the three-month period. …
As farmers are increasingly under pressure to squeeze out profits and comply with burdensome regulations, they search relentlessly for operational efficiencies. To satisfy this escalating demand, established agriculture and technology companies and a host of startups are bringing innovative products and services to the agriculture arena, focused on helping farmers close that gap.
This emerging …