The automotive aftermarket is changing fast. Electric vehicles, self-driving cars, ride sharing, and continuing industry consolidation stand to have a major impact on independent dealers and auto service chains. There will be winners and losers and many companies will be faced with a “grow or go” decision.
FOCUS Investment Banking is one of the most active M&A advisors in the U.S. automotive aftermarket. We’ve helped dozens of companies in collision repair, tire & service, oil & lube, parts, car washes, and automotive distribution achieve their strategic objectives, whether it’s buying, selling, or raising capital.
With over 40 years of experience in the automotive aftermarket, we understand industry dynamics to help business owners maximize their outcome. Our clients trust us to deliver positive results.
To find out how we can help, it’s best to start with a confidential, no-obligation discussion.
We know the market like no one else. Our team has worked in the aftermarket as business owners, district managers, marketing managers, financial analysts, business development specialists, as well as investment bankers. We know the levers that drive value and help our clients achieve maximum results.
We advise business owners on their financial options and run a process to find the best strategic investors or private equity buyers for their particular situation. We comb the market to find the right buyers, get the best offers, and help close the deal.
The FOCUS Automotive Aftermarket team delivers superior results for our clients, bringing specific expertise in:
- Evaluate your business, its position in the local market, and within the industry
- Develop and analyze your strategic options
- Position the business for whatever option you choose
- Find multiple bidders to create competition
- Structure a deal to maximize your gain and minimize your taxes
- Ensure your key employees are taken care of
- Advise on associated real estate sale or leases
- Quarterback the whole process, from start to finish