The global economy is at an inflection point. We are in the early innings of an automation and digitization boom that promises to fundamentally transform the global manufacturing and distribution industries. Companies that don’t adapt are at significant risk of being left behind.
Firms in the Advanced Manufacturing, Distribution Logistics and Automation industries operate in a rapidly evolving environment. The capital markets have taken notice and aggressive, well-funded acquirers are rapidly transforming the competitive landscape.
The FOCUS Advanced Manufacturing team is here to help business owners navigate this new and unfamiliar terrain. We provide M&A advisory services (buy and sell side) and locate the capital businesses need to grow. Our team is composed of seasoned investment bankers and advisors with extensive operating experience in manufacturing and distribution backed by a deep research team.
Representative Industries Served
- Advanced Materials
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)
- Medical Device Fabrication
- Precision Machining and Metal Components Fabrication
- Semiconductor, Equipment and Materials Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing
- Automation Integration
- Drones and Autonomous Vehicles
- Internet of Things/Industry 4.0
- Optics, Photonics and Sensors
- Robotic Process Automation
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
We represent owners, to help you identify and achieve your goals:
- We help you evaluate your business, including:
- Its position in the industry,
- Its readiness for sale or growth
- The opportunities and risks automation presents your firm, and
- Your strategic alternatives and company value based upon these factors and the current financial markets.
- We advise you on preparing your business for sale, growing your business through acquisition or raising capital to support your growth.
- We help you find multiple prospects for a sale, an acquisition or new capital.
- We help you structure the deal; from asset or stock purchase, cash or debt, goodwill purchases, earnouts and more.
- Our proven process targets multiple bidders and a robust negotiation to achieve the best price and terms for you as seller.
- As entrepreneurs, we know the importance of taking care of your employees.
- We recognize that transitioning after a sale and the impact of the sale on you and your family are important to your decision and go beyond pure economics.
We also represent buyers of businesses in our targeted sectors. Using a highly disciplined research based approach we
- Assist our clients in determining actionable growth criteria,
- Identify qualified candidates,
- Reach out to these targets to tell our client’s story in a compelling way,
- Introduce interested and qualified candidates to our client,
- Assist in the negotiations until an LOI or IOI has been executed, and
- Provide coordination and support throughout due diligence and documentation process to closing.