Since 1982, our team of investment bankers and former technology company executives has advised hundreds of leading software and information technology services businesses. Our international team of 9 investment bankers and 3 senior advisors leverages years of experience in the information technology sector – both domestically and abroad – to personally manage your transaction from inception to a successful close. Seven of us are former software and IT Services CEOs.We understand that the information technology industry has grown considerably and the financial needs of its participants have become more complex. We continue to achieve a very high close rate on buy side, sell side and corporate finance mandates because of the unique resources, process, and perspective we bring to investment banking.Unlike most information technology specialty groups, we:
- Offer strategic advisory services that enhance shareholder value
- Have a proven transaction methodology for delivering results
- Have bankers with C-level operating experience in your industry
- Have a formal research department dedicated to creating the most exact and comprehensive analysis to help get the deal closed, with dedicated software and services analysts
- Leverage years of experience in the middle market that will maximize the opportunity for a successful transaction
- Are a national firm with global reach; regional offices ensure that all clients receive personalized service throughout every phase of the transaction
This year is looking like a very active year for the Software and IT Services industry. We are excited about the possibilities for all involved. We will be attending many of the industry conferences and will be making a number of visits around the country. We hope to see you at one of these events, and look forward to exploring with you your capital market needs as you continue to grow your enterprise.
Our practice concentrates on providing three highly-tailored investment banking services to emerging middle market and larger organizations in the Software and IT Services industries:
- Sell-Side Engagements – assisting owners looking to exit/sell their business
- Buy-Side Engagements – helping companies grow through acquisition programs
- Capital Formation – aiding companies in raising capital for growth or recapitalization
FOCUS provides a range of investment banking services tailored to the needs of growing businesses. These services include mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, strategic advisory services, corporate valuations and strategic partnering and alliances. For more information on how FOCUS can help you meet your business goals, please contact George Shea at George.Shea@focusbankers.com or 904-491-1757.
- Industry Expertise – With backgrounds that include C-level operating experience, our bankers engage clients as peers understanding technical and operational nuances of our clients’ businesses as well as the M&A process
- Experienced Bankers lead and execute every deal start to finish, giving our clients the advantage of continuity and experience
- Process-driven Outcomes – Supported by strong in-house research, our M&A process has a proven track record —130+ closed deals in the last 10 years