- IT Market Analysis— Performance: S&P 500 vs. IT
- Company Comparables
- Information Technology Transaction Volume
- M&A Activity in the IT Sector: Selected Transactions
- Recently Closed Transactions
- Major Q1 2019 Deals in the GAD Sector
- Performance: S&P 500 vs. GAD
- GOVERNMENT Sector Q1 2019
- AEROSPACE Sector Q1 2019
- DEFENSE Sector Q1 2019
- Selected GAD Transactions Q1 2019
- M&A Activity in the GAD Sector
- Recent FOCUS GAD Transactions
Featured in this Issue
Elderly Home Care Goes Digital
Supplied by Community Research and Development Information Service (CORDIS), European Commission, May 31, 2018*For the elderly with cognitive impairment, living alone can prove detrimental to their health. Assistance services can provide appropriate discreet support for independent living and a high life quality.
Washington, DC, (March 28, 2019) – FOCUS Investment Banking, a national middle market investment banking firm providing merger, acquisition, divestiture and corporate finance advisory services, announced today that Rick Thomas has been named Chief Executive Officer while Doug Rodgers is named the firm’s Chairman.
2018 was a pivotal year for FOCUS. The firm transitioned to an ESOP form of ownership at the same time it experienced the most productive year in its history. After 17 years as CEO, the timing was perfect for Doug Rodgers to become Chairman of FOCUS as the Board names Rick Thomas the firm’s new Chief Executive Officer.