Working closely with senior management, FOCUS positions the client in the market to highlight their strengths and attract optimal valuations. FOCUS bankers will discreetly contact only selected qualified buyers in order to maximize price, improve terms, and quickly complete the M&A transaction. FOCUS has the skillsets to handle all Sell Side Services AND the technical aptitude to help represent your business from a technology standpoint.
- We have relationships with prospective buyers.
- We understand your business from a financial and technical angle – this allows us to best evangelize and properly position your business.
- We are the catalyst for preemptive offers between large strategic buyers and first-generation private equity-backed cloud platforms, as well as PE groups.
- We help cloud companies decide whether to accept an unsolicited offer and, when necessary, introduce alternatives.
Driven by digital transformation, and to meet “cloud first” demands, companies often need to acquire at least some of their technology and skillset (people) needed to meet their customers’ demands for digital transformation. Despite lofty valuations, buying the necessary talent or technology to enable digital transformation shows no signs of slowing down, as business leaders will continue to search for deals that position them to scale their existing offerings and drive innovation.
- We understand the business you are looking to acquire from a financial and technical angle – this allows us to best evaluate and vet prospects against your criteria.
- We help strategic buyers and middle market PE groups acquire first generation PE-backed cloud solution providers.
- We help companies find ‘off-market’ targets.
Partners that leverage the Cloud
FOCUS actively partners on the buy/sell side with companies that want to leverage the Cloud:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Key “As-a-Service” offerings
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Backup as a Service (BaaS)
- Containers as a Service (CaaS)
- Functions as a Service (FaaS)
Other key Cloud offerings of interest
- Multicloud & Hybrid
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Serverless Cloud
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Migration: Applications, Platforms, Workloads
- Modern Workplace
- Veeam CSP
Our buy/sell side partners have a keen edge in the following areas:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Provider (Azure CSPs)
- Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (AEMSPs)
- Microsoft Gold/Silver partners – especially seeking the following competencies:
App and Infrastructure
- Application Development
- Application Integration
- Cloud Platform
- Cloud Business Applications
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Project and Portfolio
Data and AI
- Data Analytics
- Data Platform
Modern Workplace and Security
- Collaboration and Content
- Cloud Productivity
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud Management Tools
- Data and Analytics
- Digital Customer Experience
- Digital Workplace
- High Performance Computing
- Machine Learning
- Mainframe Modernization
- Migration and Modernization