Since 1982, FOCUS has been advising cutting edge healthcare and life sciences companies with M&A and corporate finance services. The Healthcare and Life Sciences team is comprised of experienced executives from a broad spectrum of healthcare services, healthcare IT, medical device, pharmaceutical, and life sciences companies. Our team consists of Bankers and Senior Advisors who can leverage years of hands-on and transactional experience in the healthcare industry in order to personally manage your transaction from initial consulting to deal initiation to a successful close.
FOCUS provides a range of investment banking services tailored to the needs of healthcare and life sciences organizations. These services include mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, strategic advisory services, consulting, institutional M&A, corporate valuations and strategic partnering and alliances.
Our practice concentrates on providing investment banking services to middle market clients:
- Sell-Side Engagements – assisting owners looking to exit/sell their business
- Buy-Side Engagements – helping companies grow through acquisition programs
- Capital Formation – aiding companies in raising capital for growth or recapitalization
FOCUS provides a range of investment banking services tailored to the needs of growing businesses. These services include mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, strategic advisory services, corporate valuations and strategic partnering and alliances.
For more information on how FOCUS can help you meet your business goals, please contact Jonathan Wilfong at jonathan.wilfong.
- Industry Expertise – With backgrounds that include C-level operating experience, our bankers engage clients as peers understanding technical and operational nuances of our clients’ businesses as well as the M&A process
- Experienced Bankers lead and execute every deal start to finish, giving our clients the advantage of continuity and experience
- Process-driven Outcomes – Supported by strong in-house research, our M&A process has a proven track record —130+ closed deals in the last 10 years