Brien Biondi, FOCUS Senior Advisor, is a skilled and innovative leaderwith broad-based experience in operations, finance, business management, governance and entrepreneurship.
With 30 years of business management experience — the past 15 serving as chief executive officer — Brien brings a proven ability to focus on an organization/company’s vision, growth, funding and staffing to maintain a competitive edge. He has diverse and functional expertise leading high-growth, high-visibility global organizations in order to achieve top performance, sound results and profitability.
As an advisor, executive consultant and business development/corporate strategist, Brien’s expertise includes:
- Leading change in growth-oriented, private and public companies
- Positioning companies for optimal growth and success
- Growing revenue and profits
- Overseeing public acquisitions
- Working with venture capitalists and angel investors
- Managing budgets and financial audits
- Redesigning and fine-tuning operational systems and processes
- Leading and developing management teams and company staffing; assembling effective sales teams
- Developing and utilizing innovative marketing and branding strategies
- Working closely with prominent Boards and Executive Committees
- Understanding international business with expertise in cultural assessment
- Cultivating a comprehensive international business network with an impressive Rolodex of key contacts and connections
Brien Biondi works with some of the best and brightest minds of the world. He served as the Chief Executive Officer of the 11,000-member Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) consisting of CEOs and presidents for seven years. He also served as Executive Director of the Chief Executives' Organization (CEO), a by invitation only YPO-graduate organization.
Brien has and is currently serving on several boards and enjoys numerous professional affiliations. He is a Member of YPO and its Executive Committee of YPO Washington, DC Chapter. Brien earned his BS in Business Administration from The American University in Washington, DC and his MBA from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA.