FOCUS Investment Banking is looking for experienced middle market Managing Directors to join our team.
FOCUS Managing Directors:
- Originate new business
- Execute transactions from start to finish, working on teams with other Managing Directors and staff
- Benefit from the support of the FOCUS platform
- Participate in deal success through attractive economic model
The Managing Director is a high-visibility position that will manage transactions from beginning to end, act as a trusted advisor to the firm’s clients, and be responsible for their own pipeline. The Managing Director can be based in any of the FOCUS Offices (Atlanta, LA Metro or Washington DC Metro) or from a home office.
The Managing Director would ideally:
- Have a verifiable track record in the industry and be able to demonstrate participation in and task responsibility for middle market M&A transactions
- Have a network in their industry practice that includes an existing pipeline
- Be a registered representative (Series 79 & 63)
- Preferably have an MBA
- Be comfortable working in a commission-driven environment
FOCUS is seeking candidates with specialization in the following industry practices:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Food and Beverage
- Software & IT
About the Firm
With more than three decades of experience, FOCUS Investment Banking is a trusted name in M&A advisory services with a nationwide footprint and a global reach. Headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area, FOCUS also has corporate offices in Atlanta and the Los Angeles Metro region. Its team of 30 senior bankers is supported by more than a dozen analysts, senior advisors and support staff. Each FOCUS banker maintains a core practice in one of the nine industry verticals comprising the firm’s current areas of specialization, keeping FOCUS abreast of developments in today’s rapidly changing market environments. FOCUS supports clients on both sell-side and buy-side transactions.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Managing Director” in the subject line.