FOCUS Investment Banking’s established Government, Aerospace & Defense (GAD) practice is growing and is looking for one or two experienced Managing Director to join the team. FOCUS Managing Directors:
- Originate new business
- Execute transactions from start to finish, working on teams with other Managing Directors and staff
- Benefit from the support of the FOCUS platform
- Participate in deal success through attractive economic model
The Managing Director is a high-visibility position that will manage transactions from beginning to end, act as a trusted advisor to the firm’s clients, and be responsible for driving the GAD pipeline. The Managing Director will be based in the Tysons Corner, VA headquarters.
The Managing Director would ideally:
- Have a verifiable track record in the industry and be able to demonstrate participation in and task responsibility for middle market GAD M&A transactions
- Have a GAD network that includes an existing pipeline
- Be a registered representative (Series 79 & 63)
- Preferably have an MBA
- Be comfortable working in a commission-driven environment
About the Firm
With more than three decades of experience, FOCUS Investment Banking is a trusted name in M&A advisory services with a nationwide footprint and a global reach. Headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area, FOCUS also has corporate offices in Atlanta and the Los Angeles Metro region. Its team of 27 senior bankers is supported by more than a dozen analysts, senior advisors and support staff. Each FOCUS banker maintains a core practice in one of the nine industry verticals comprising the firm’s current areas of specialization, keeping FOCUS abreast of developments in today’s rapidly changing market environments. FOCUS supports clients on both sell-side and buy-side transactions.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GAD Managing Director” in the subject line.