M&A Investment Banking
FOCUS has been providing M&A advisory and corporate finance services to leading Life Sciences companies since 1982. The Life Sciences team consists of highly experienced business executives and bankers from a broad spectrum of basic and clinical research organizations.
Life Sciences clients include organizations involved in medical devices, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, and specialized biotechnology as well as related service companies. The team also closely tracks new and emerging areas of the Life Sciences industry such as telemedicine.
Our Life Sciences team leverages years of operating and transactional experience to personally manage client engagements from initial advisory to closing.
FOCUS provides a range of investment banking services tailored to the needs of growing Life Sciences organizations. These services include mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, strategic advisory services, consulting, institutional M&A, strategic partnering and alliances.
Our practice concentrates on providing investment banking services to middle market clients. Specific transactions include:
- Sell-Side Engagements – assisting owners looking to exit/sell their business
- Buy-Side Engagements – helping companies grow through acquisition programs
- Capital Formation – aiding companies in raising capital for growth or recapitalization
For more information on how FOCUS can help you meet your business goals, please contact James Hawkins at email@example.com or 240-354-7300.
- Industry Expertise – With backgrounds that include C-level operating experience, our bankers engage clients as peers understanding technical and operational nuances of our clients’ businesses as well as the M&A process.
- Experienced Bankers lead and execute every deal start to finish, giving our clients the advantage of continuity and experience.
- Process-Driven Outcomes – Supported by strong in-house research, our M&A process has a proven track record —130+ closed deals in the last 10 years.