Moellendorf & Company Advisors, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary, is a Corporate Finance and Investment Advisory Firm with a focus on international cross-border transactions. With an innovative and milestone driven approach to each transaction, Moellendorf successfully advises mid-market companies in cross-border acquisitions, cross-border divestitures, and management advisory, restructuring and business growth initiatives. Their geographical concentration has been on transactions in Continental Europe, Russia and CIS. However, in response to clients’ increasingly sophisticated demands, Moellendorf continues to broaden its international presence.
Moellendorf & Company traces its roots to 1994 when its predecessor Moellendorf & Company Ltd was originally founded by two brothers as a corporate finance and real estate advisory firm in Central-Eastern Europe. In 2009 the real estate advisory aspect was removed from the business and now Moellendorf & Company Advisors concentrates on providing tailored cross-border M&A, investment and business development services on a global scale. Their innovative approach to each transaction includes customized “project drivers,” milestone-driven and result-oriented fee structures, as well as intensive use of modern technology and internet-based applications.
Specializing in mid-sized cross-border M&A transactions, Moellendorf provides direct advice and support for opportunities locally and internationally to clients interested in buying or selling companies, as well as for selected financing and corporate restructuring projects.
Value-Added for Clients:
- Moellendorf prides itself on speed and efficiency, respecting their clients’ time and putting maximum effort towards achieving each project’s short/mid/long term goals in the most efficient and timely manner
- Deep knowledge and understanding of various sectors in international markets including:
- Industrial Machinery
- Construction Materials
- Financial Services
- Renewable energy
- Knowledge of many sectors worldwide and the ability to arrange direct, exclusive and confidential discussions with business owners.
- A “project driver” approach customized for each M&A transaction and a deep understanding of how to bridge the differences between local business mentalities and the Western approach of investors.
- Strong negotiation and project-structuring capabilities.
- Retained, milestone-driven and results-oriented fee structure.
- For questions or requests, please feel free to contact Moellendorf & Company Advisors at:
Moellendorf & Company Advisors
Ady Endre utca 8
Telephone: +36 1 34572-00
Fax: +36 1 345-7201
Email: [email protected]