The inaugural issue of this new quarterly report from the FOCUS Healthcare and Life Sciences Group aims to bring you key insights into the healthcare and life sciences investment market from the point of view of FOCUS partners and senior advisors.
Each issue also will include informative articles we believe will be of interest to many of you. In this issue, you will find the article, “Alzheimer’s Disease and the Growing Dementia Epidemic” by Dr. Timothy Tankosic, particularly relevant.
The new FOCUS Healthcare and Life Sciences Report includes:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and the Growing Dementia Epidemic by Timothy Tankosic, MD, Senior Advisor, FOCUS
- A Real World Introduction to Home Telehealth by Mark Braunstein, MD, Senior Advisor, FOCUS
- Medical Device/Pharmaceutical M&A Activity is On the Upswing by Craig Ladkin, Managing Director, and Les Mace, Senior Advisor, FOCUS
- Performance: S&P 500 vs. Public Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies; Public Medical Product Companies; and Public Medical Service Companies (9/1/12-8/28/13)
- Custom indexes compiled by FOCUS to track public market valuation trends in 10 Healthcare and Life Sciences sectors (Q2 2013)
- M&A Activity in Healthcare and Life Sciences by Quarter (Q2 2012 to Q2 2013)
- FOCUS Healthcare and Life Sciences Transactions
Download it here: FOCUS Healthcare and Life Sciences Report - Fall 2013