Modern, well-maintained infrastructure systems are critical to our Nation’s productivity and safety. Business services that inspect, repair, maintain and improve these critical systems are in demand whether they support aging sewer systems and utilities or the HVAC, fire/life safety, and security systems in commercial and government buildings. The essential nature of these services has created a robust M&A environment for infrastructure services.
Our Infrastructure Services transaction experience includes
- Building system installation, repair, maintenance and monitoring
- Testing and inspection
- Utility engineering, mapping, and surveying
- Environmental and specialty waste services
Our practice concentrates on providing investment banking services to middle market clients:
- Sell-Side Engagements– assisting owners looking to exit/sell their business
- Buy-Side Engagements– helping companies grow through acquisition programs
- Capital Formation– aiding companies in raising capital for growth or recapitalization
- Industry Expertise – With backgrounds that include C-level operating experience, our bankers engage clients as peers understanding technical and operational nuances of our clients’ businesses as well as the M&A process
- Experienced Bankers lead and execute every deal start to finish, giving our clients the advantage of continuity and experience
- Process-driven Outcomes – Supported by strong in-house research, our M&A process has a proven track record —130+ closed deals in the last 10 years
“The successful completion of this transaction is a major milestone for Accumark and for me personally. Joining forces with HSW will allow us to go further than we could alone. The expertise, guidance, and support the FOCUS team provided at every stage of the sale process was tremendous; we couldn’t have reached this milestone without them.”
“This transaction provides a great long-term growth opportunity for our employees as they continue to run the business as part of a larger organization. The expertise and guidance FOCUS provided throughout the sale process was instrumental to closing the deal.”
* Testimonials may not be representative of the experience of all clients; testimonials are not a guarantee of future performance or success.