The pressure to manage information and records is a challenge every business faces. Businesses that offer services to address this challenge are in demand whether it is storing and digitizing physical documents, providing software and services to maintain compliance records, or ensuring secure destruction of physical documents. This has created a robust M&A environment for information and document management businesses.
Our information and document management transaction experience includes:
- Aerospace records/workflow optimization
- Financial records
- Human resources records management and workflow
- Electronic medical records
Our practice concentrates on providing investment banking services to middle market clients:
- Sell-Side Engagements– assisting owners looking to exit/sell their business
- Buy-Side Engagements– helping companies grow through acquisition programs
- Capital Formation– aiding companies in raising capital for growth or recapitalization
- Industry Expertise – With backgrounds that include C-level operating experience, our bankers engage clients as peers understanding technical and operational nuances of our clients’ businesses as well as the M&A process
- Experienced Bankers lead and execute every deal start to finish, giving our clients the advantage of continuity and experience
- Process-driven Outcomes – Supported by strong in-house research, our M&A process has a proven track record —130+ closed deals in the last 10 years
“The strategic fit provided by this transaction is exceptional; our acquirer counts nearly every airline in the world in its customer base, which provides an exciting growth path for AirVault. The FOCUS team has been a valuable partner to us over the years, and we would not be celebrating this transaction without their help and guidance.”
“We are grateful for the expertise and professionalism that FOCUS brought to this transaction. The sale of Alpha Systems to Databank would not have gone as seamlessly as it did had it not been for FOCUS. They understand the needs of both buyers and sellers and ensured that the transaction went as smoothly as possible. Their bankers bring a methodical execution strategy that delivers consistent results. This is the second transaction FOCUS has completed for us, which demonstrates the confidence we have in their process and in their firm.”
* Testimonials may not be representative of the experience of all clients; testimonials are not a guarantee of future performance or success.